Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Finance Director Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Finance Director with strong numerical skills to drive our company’s financial operations and improve financial performance. This role entails supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance.
Your skills in sound financial planning coupled with your ability to direct financial assets will help our organisation in implementing effective financial strategies, manage debt, improve revenue, maintain a healthy financial position and enhance our investors’ confidence.
We expect ideal candidates to possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills.
The expect our Finance Director to harmonise financial operations, develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with investors.
Finance Director Responsibilities:
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analysing and reporting on financial performance.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimising risk.
- Analysing complex financial data.
- Training accounting staff.
- Managing internal controls.
Finance Director Requirements:
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template