1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Fundrasier Job Description
We are recruiting for a driven Fundraiser to increase funds for the organisation. As a Fundraiser you will be responsible for developing fundraising programs, recruiting sponsors and volunteers, and encouraging support through promotional activities. You will also be adept at developing and maintaining professional relationships.
To succeed as a Fundraiser, you should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong leadership qualities. Ultimately, a high performing Fundraiser is able to perform under pressure, possessing exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Researching potential sponsors.
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors.
- Creating marketing and promotional activities.
- Developing fundraising events.
- Maintaining records of sponsors.
- Organising campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Training volunteers.
- Experience in a Fundraising position.
- Creativity and persuasion skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.