Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Fundrasier Job Description
We are recruiting for a driven Fundraiser to increase funds for the organisation. As a Fundraiser you will be responsible for developing fundraising programs, recruiting sponsors and volunteers, and encouraging support through promotional activities. You will also be adept at developing and maintaining professional relationships.
To succeed as a Fundraiser, you should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong leadership qualities. Ultimately, a high performing Fundraiser is able to perform under pressure, possessing exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Researching potential sponsors.
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors.
- Creating marketing and promotional activities.
- Developing fundraising events.
- Maintaining records of sponsors.
- Organising campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Training volunteers.
- Experience in a Fundraising position.
- Creativity and persuasion skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template