Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Lighting Technician Job Description
We are recruiting a Lighting Technician to join our lighting installation team. You will coordinate and implement the fulfillment of lighting projects, ensuring both site safety and customer satisfaction. Following the given project plan, you schedule installation and maintenance, order materials and oversee labour and onsite budgets. You should have prior experience with electrical wiring, scaffolding, high voltage circuitry, and power tools. This position may require some regional travel to client sites.
Lighting Technician Responsibilities
- Install lamps and other fixtures according to project plans
- Direct staff and installation team members to ensure workplace safety and efficiency
- Communicate with clients throughout the project
- Travel to work sites and produce reports and work scope projections
Lighting Technician Requirements
- Associate degree in electrical engineering or similar field
- Professional experience as a lighting installation technician
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of drivers, lamps, and high voltage wiring systems
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?