Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Maintenance Planner Job Description
We are looking for a talented individual to be part of our company as the Maintenance Planner. As part of our team, you will organise routine, preventative, and emergency maintenance throughout our business, using a computerised maintenance management system. Additionally, you will improve processes across the entirety of our facilities, collaborating with all departments to determine needs, schedules, and priorities for maintenance. You determine points of failure and eliminate chronic maintenance needs, increasing efficiency across the entire organisation.
Maintenance Planner Responsibilities
- Schedule maintenance activities across facilities, using CMMS
- Use data to predict maintenance needs
- Develop and implement maintenance processes throughout various departments
- Foster a culture of safety awareness thru correct maintenance processes
- Organise spare parts inventories to prepare for emergency or preventative maintenance needs
Maintenance Planner Requirements
- Five years of professional experience in a manufacturing, or maintenance planning role
- Proficiency with CMMS software
- Organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template