Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Management Accountant Job Description
We wish to recruit an experienced management accountant to join our organisation. You will be responsible for analysing and advising all current and future expenditures for maximum ROI and performance. The ideal candidate will be adept at creating cost-effective budgets for future projects. They will also be responsible for researching, proposing, and developing company-wide plans to reduce financial risks and costs, as well as participate in project audits.
Management Accountant Responsibilities
- Prepare financial analysis for new partnerships and inventory
- Present cost-benefit analysed data to leadership and interprets financial information
- Maintain and oversee accounting procedures and processes
- Research financial risks information for analysis
- Propose budgets based on extensive research
- Determine cost-effective solutions for current and future projects
- Advise senior leadership based on financial data
- Analyse company project performance and ROI
- Oversee and organise financial management of existing projects
- Audit projects using best practises guidelines
- Implement plans to lower costs
- Advise and reduce financial risks
- Compile and present financial forecasts
Management Accountant Requirements
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Analytical and goal-oriented thinker
- Comfortable and capable of advising and presenting to senior management
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?