Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Senior Copywriter Job Description
We are recruiting for a high performing Senior Copywriter to write and edit original content for marketing activities. Your duties will include creating copy for campaigns, editing Junior Copywriters’ articles, and ensuring brand consistency across all platforms. We would also like you to create informative and original web content.
To be succeed as a Senior Copywriter, you should demonstrate exceptional writing abilities and great attention to detail. Ultimately, a competent Senior Copywriter will be highly experienced in creating engaging content for social media.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Research relevant industry topics to identify new content.
- Create original content.
- Produce and publishing articles that market the company and its products.
- Edit and fact-checking content created by Junior Copywriters.
- Use SEO practices to optimize content.
- Collaborate with Designers to develop visuals.
- Create reports on content.
- Interview clients and experts to generate creative ideas.
Senior Copywriter Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Copywriting position.
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- A portfolio of published content.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to conduct keyword research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?