Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Medical Writer Job Description
We are seeking a skilled Medical Writer with a degree in life sciences. Our ideal candidate has the ability to convey scientific data and clinical research results in a concise manner. In addition to producing content for medical publications, you may also create content for conferences or presentations on behalf of our pharmacy and biotech clients. We are committed to scientific accuracy, so you must be comfortable with extensive peer review. You may collaborate with other writers; however, the ability to conduct your own research and create content to deadlines is essential. We require a portfolio of scientific writing samples with the application.
Medical Writer Responsibilities
- Draught and edit high quality, medically accurate manuscripts, conference abstracts, and posters
- Submit articles for publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Ensure publications are time-appropriate
- Develop materials for presentations, including slides and information letters
- Perform background research
Medical Writer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- Ph.D. or M.D. strongly preferred
- Organisational skills
- Experience writing and editing scientific documents
- Ability to meet deadlines
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template