Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Production Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for an energetic Production Assistant to work on creating film and TV shows. The Production Assistant is responsible for preparing props, printing and handing out scripts and assisting crew members where needed.
To succeed as a Production Assistant, you must be able to multitask while paying attention to detail. A good Production Assistant helps all departments involved in the production process.
Production Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare the set for filming.
- Print and hand out scripts.
- Prevent pedestrians from entering the set.
- Deliver messages to various crew members.
- Help create and adhere to production budgets.
- Run errands for crew members.
Production Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience as part of a production team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to create a budget.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relative physical fitness levels.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- A degree in Media, Film or a relevant field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template