Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Paralegal Job Description
Our organisation is searching for a Paralegal who will have an integral role in our office. In this role, your duties will include supporting solicitors, barristers, and attorneys, preparing for trials and meetings, and conducting legal research. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate case files, organising evidence, drafting documents, gathering formal statements, and carrying out administrative tasks as required. The ideal candidate will have a diploma or degree in law and excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Draft legal documents
- Discover case facts
- Conduct research on applicable laws and regulations
- Gather formal statements and evidence
- Attend depositions
- Conduct basic administrative and clerical tasks
- A diploma or postgraduate degree in law
- Able to handle heavy caseloads
- Excellent knowledge of the legal system
- Strong organisational skills
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Outstanding communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions