Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Project Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organising ongoing projects. This role will involve monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be succeed as a Project Coordinator you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines,
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organise, attend, lead and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare for necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Determine project changes.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Develop project strategies.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template