Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Public Relations Specialist Job Description
Our company is seeking a Public Relations Specialist to help promote our public image. In addition to market research and campaign strategy projects, you will coordinate PR and other events in our target community. Your duties include writing and distributing press releases, creating press kits for our products and services, making presentations, and pitching innovative marketing ideas to management. Applicants will need a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of PR or marketing experience.
Public Relations Specialist Responsibilities
- Help develop and implement the marketing strategy
- Coordinate PR events and campaigns
- Make internal and external presentations
- Write and edit news releases
- Pitch ideas to organisation leadership
- Write and manage content creation for digital platforms, including social media
- Create press kits for media outlets
- Promote a positive public image of our organisation
Public Relations Specialist Requirements
- Experience working on PR or marketing campaigns (2-5 years preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, or marketing
- Familiar with various digital media platforms
- Networking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?