Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Social Media Intern Job Description
We are recruiting for a creative Social Media Intern to work in our marketing department. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
To succeed as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template