Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Surveyor Job Description
Our organisation is seeking an experienced surveyor to join our team. You will be responsible for supervising field staff and ensuring projects are delivered to deadlines. Duties include calculating project boundaries, creating land maps, and reporting survey results. The job requires experience with surveying instruments, and to be successful; you will need to have excellent analytical skills.
- Carry our surveys on a project area
- Research previous land records
- Use tools to precisely measure land
- Create project and land maps
- Supervise field staff
- Hire and train project team
- Create reports on survey results
- Work with engineers, architects, and others across various projects
- Knowledge of GPS, GIS, and other surveying equipment
- Experience in a surveyor role or similar
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Superb organizational skills
- Leadership experience
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions