Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Video Editor Job Description
We are seeking a highly experienced Video Editor to join our team. You cut and assemble video footage and audio, adding graphics that you create according to project style requirements. You may work as part of a team or independently depending on the project, using your communication skills to work effectively with the director and producers. Candidates should be familiar with video editing software, including Final Cut, Avid, and Adobe Products such as Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. A bachelor’s degree in production or a similar field and previous experience is strongly preferred. Please submit your demo reel when you apply for this role.
Video Editor Responsibilities
- Cut and edit recorded footage and audio
- Create motion and title graphics
- Format images for use in videos and perform colour corrections
- Edit audio tracks as needed
- Adhere to production deadlines
Video Editor Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in film production or related field is strongly preferred
- Experience with Final Cut or similar editing software, such as Avid
- Graphic design skills
- Excellent organisational Skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Experience with Adobe products, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?