Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Volunteer Mentor Job Description
We are recruiting for a Volunteer Mentor to grow our clients’ psychosocial and cognitive capacities. As Volunteer Mentor you must identify hindrances to their Mentees’ overall prosperity, promote regular goal-setting, and deliver pertinent, hands-on support. We expect you to prevent Mentees’ engagement in maladaptive operations.
To succeed as a Volunteer Mentor, you should exhibit profound insight into adjustment-related conditions, plus refined strategies that can readily combat these difficulties. Ultimately, a superb Volunteer Mentor will be sincerely interested in their Mentees’ achievements.
Volunteer Mentor Responsibilities:
- Discern and address psychosocial difficulties.
- Steer frequent goal-setting exercises.
- Establish and bolstering your Mentees’ social support structures.
- Deter your Mentees from partaking in illicit endeavours.
- Provide sage emotional and practical relief.
- Submit periodic Mentorship reports.
- Undergo scheduled and impromptu supervision.
Volunteer Mentor Requirements:
- A demonstrable record of exceptionally impactful volunteer experience is advantageous.
- Knowledgeable about our structures.
- Far-reaching Mentoring experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound referral techniques.
- A highly observant, empathic, and dedicated disposition.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template