Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Back Office Executive to join our busy Back Office team. As our Back Office Executive, you will be reporting to the Back Office Manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This will include data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To succeed as a Back Office Executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. A high performing Back Office Executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the Front Office team.
Back Office Executive Responsibilities:
- Perform market research.
- Gather and process research data.
- Perform basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assist and coordinate with the sales team.
- Assist the Front Office team.
- Help with inventory control.
- Organise staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Process company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Support management.
Back Office Executive Requirements:
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template