1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Bookkeeper Job Description
We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to manage our company day to day financial tasks. You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks. To succeed in this role you should have previous experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with an accountant when necessary.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- At least two years bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting software such as Xero, Sage, Quickbooks, or MYOB.
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting