Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Development Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for a dedicated and socially conscious Development Assistant to help our company’s development team in creating and implementing strategies that ensure sustainability and growth.
Work includes preparing progress reports, drafting proposals, engaging with potential donors, tracking contributions, preparing and managing mailing lists, assisting with event planning, liaising with consultants, assisting with volunteer programs, driving community empowerment initiatives, ensuring timely acknowledgment of contributions, coordinating workshops, tracking revenue and expenditure, drafting outreach strategies, assisting with social media activities and updates, and assembling media kits.
Your knowhow in supporting development efforts will assist our organisation in improving business opportunities, strengthening relationships with clients and donors, streamlining development processes, encouraging organisational growth, researching and identifying funding opportunities, and promoting the organisation’s mission and values to external stakeholders.
Suitable candidates for this position should possess excellent networking abilities, good people skills, exceptional communication skills and time management skills.
A notable Development Assistant should enhance efficiency of administrative functions, sustain organisational growth, secure funding injections, maintain positive relations with donors, and ensure the integrity of development processes.
Development Assistant Responsibilities:
- Analyse market trends and conditions.
- Maintain relations with donors and clients.
- Create and delivering presentations.
- Design and detailing strategies.
- Build and maintaining client and donor databases.
- Support and improving fund-raising efforts.
- Enhance overall development initiatives.
- Advise on operating procedures.
- Identify and engaging with support agencies.
- Distribute public relations and prospect materials.
Development Assistant Requirements:
- Networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Database management experience.
- Good fundraising track record.
- Computer literacy.
- Analytical skills.
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or Communication Science.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?