Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Development Coordinator Job Description
We are hiring for an imaginative and charismatic Development Coordinator to organise fundraisers and source donors to raise money for our non-profit organisation. Your role as Development Coordinator will also responsible for creating marketing campaigns to advertise the non-profit organisation on media platforms such as radio, television and social media.
To succeed as a Development Coordinator you must have excellent networking skills and experience with event management. An efficient Development Coordinator is able to plan initiatives in advance and manage multiple tasks at once.
Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage fundraising events.
- Find new donors, sponsors and maintain good relationships with existing donors.
- Create marketing campaigns to advertise the non-profit organisation.
- Draw up a budget for events.
Development Coordinator Requirements:
- Prior experience with event planning.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Good knowledge of marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Qualification in Event Management, Finance or another relevant field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template