Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
General Ledger Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a General Ledger Accountant to handle our company’s bookkeeping. You will be responsible for tracking daily transactions and will identify those that are not in compliance with the company’s financial goals. Your duties will include producing financial statements, reconciling balance sheets, and collaborating with the accounts payable department. The ideal General Ledger Accountant will have an Accounting Bachelor’s degree, be proficient with Quickbooks and other accounting programmes, and have several years of professional experience.
General Ledger Accountant Responsibilities
- Track transactions and ensure their accuracy
- Produce financial statements for each period
- Oversee the company’s financial status
- Reconcile invoices and balance sheets
- Validate and track expense reports
General Ledger Accountant Requirements
- CPA credentials preferred
- Professional accounting experience
- Accounting software proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?