Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Land Surveyor Job Description
We are recruiting for a qualified Land Surveyor to be responsible for preparing sites for construction and providing data on measurements to establish property boundaries. As Land Surveyor you will research legal boundaries, measurements of land, and perform mathematical calculations.
To succeed as a Land Surveyor, you should have great analytical and mathematical skills, possess a keen eye for detail, and have great communication skills. Suitable Land Surveyor should have extensive experience in performing complex measurements, analysing data, and recording results accurately.
Land Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Verify data and calculations.
- Record results of surveys.
- Calculate the measurements of sites.
- Write descriptions of property boundaries.
- Research legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
Land Surveyor Requirements:
- Degree in Surveying.
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Logical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Organizational skills.
- A good memory.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template