1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Land Surveyor Job Description
We are recruiting for a qualified Land Surveyor to be responsible for preparing sites for construction and providing data on measurements to establish property boundaries. As Land Surveyor you will research legal boundaries, measurements of land, and perform mathematical calculations.
To succeed as a Land Surveyor, you should have great analytical and mathematical skills, possess a keen eye for detail, and have great communication skills. Suitable Land Surveyor should have extensive experience in performing complex measurements, analysing data, and recording results accurately.
Land Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Verify data and calculations.
- Record results of surveys.
- Calculate the measurements of sites.
- Write descriptions of property boundaries.
- Research legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
Land Surveyor Requirements:
- Degree in Surveying.
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Logical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Organizational skills.
- A good memory.