Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Payroll Administrator Job Description
We are recruiting an individual to join our company as a Payroll Administrator. As part of our team, you will manage all payroll activities, confirming hours and pay rates, recording financial details in our payroll database, and disbursing paycheques and direct deposits. You will use your experience in payroll to ensure accurate and timely payments, accurate recording of vital information, and perform frequent audits. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in human resources, accounting, or a related field. You should be familiar with standard payroll software and processes as well as possess excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities
- Oversee all payroll processes
- Ensure accurate pay rates and timely payments
- Perform internal audits to ensure accurate reporting
- Record all payroll information in our secure database
- Disburse paycheques and direct deposits
Payroll Administrator Requirements
- Prior experience in a payroll department (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, accounting, or a relevant field
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Comprehensive familiarity with payroll software and processes
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template