Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Quality Assurance Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Managers help companies establish quality regulations for products and employees. Suitable candidates must be able to analyse data in order to develop plans to recruit, motivate, and encourage employees while striving to improve processes and product quality.
We expect our Quality Assurance Managers to bring out the best in their companies. They must work tirelessly to ensure that their employees, products, services, and processes meet the needs of their clients.
We require suitable candidates to be analytical and creative, always coming up with new ways to satisfy needs and encourage workers. You must help design enforce quality controls in order to maintain company standards and help communicate expectations to employees and provide coaching and corrective action when needed.
Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Analyse data in order to find areas for growth.
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
- Create reports to track progress.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
Quality Assurance Manager Requirements:
- Technical proficiency must be able to use computers and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- Eye for details.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s with experience in the field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?