Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Release Manager Job Description
We are seeking a Release Manager to oversee products throughout the deployment cycle. This is a high-level position, so you will need extensive experience with DevOps or change management. In this role, you will control the release timeline and make sure all employees stay on track. You will be responsible for vendor management, so you should be comfortable working with vendors to help with the release. Our ideal candidate has a computer science bachelor’s degree and experience with software like Jenkins, Jira, and Confluence.
Release Manager Responsibilities
- Plan the release schedule for the product
- Communicate between departments and third-party contractors
- Oversee the release cycle and handle any issues that arise
- Monitor and report progress along the way
- Communicate all changes and goals to your employees
Release Manager Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Experience with various deployment and collaboration software
- Computer proficiency
- Quality assurance, DevOps, and change management experience
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions