Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Sheet Metal Worker Job Description
We are recruiting a Sheet Metal Worker to join our fabrication team. You will use a variety of hand tools, power tools and large equipment to fabricate, assemble, and install sheet metal. Our ideal candidate will be trustworthy and able to work independently to create metal parts to specifications. Professional experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right person to join our team.
Sheet Metal Worker Responsibilities
- Review blueprints to determine tools and measurements
- Install and repair metal machinery as needed
- Use hand/power tools and equipment to cut and assemble metal parts
- Maintain and inspect tools regularly to ensure they remain in good working condition
- Follow all safety protocols when using equipment
Sheet Metal Worker Requirements
- Some professional experience preferred
- Familiar with metalworking tools and equipment
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?