Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Marketing Job Description
Our company is looking for a Marketing professional to assist in developing strategies to promote our services and products. As our marketing executive, you will develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns, conduct market research, and undertake creative digital and commercial tasks. Our ideal candidate will hold a marketing qualification or degree, have relevant experience, and have proven online and offline marketing skills.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Create written copy
- Organise product events and exhibitions
- Manage social media and online campaigns
- Create presentations and reports
- Coordinate marketing activities across the organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field
- Previous paid or volunteer work experience
- Commercial awareness and team working skills
- Proven creative and writing skills
- Excellent numerical, IT, and communication skills
- Marketing certificates or accreditations are a bonus
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?